Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

Excellent work

As always, you set the bar a little higher, Yotam.

Great job on part 1. So far, it feels like an episode for an Adult Swim show. I think you need to come stateside and pitch this. ;D

JEW ANIMATORS UNITE!

Hunter - Nin Episode 1 Hunter - Nin Episode 1

Very nice!

Wow, a stick movie that doesn't suck. Very good job with this! Everyone thinks that a stick movie has to be done with seperate limbs and tweening, but you did what I enjoy the most. Frame by frame sticks. That's the way to go. Anyway, you captured that whole "Naruto ninja" style well. The action is intense, and very well animated. Keep this up! I wanna see more from you!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Awesomeness X2

Just as great as the first, if not better. There are so many funny moments that made laugh out loud....and it's hard to make me laugh out loud when watching cartoons. You've accomplished this with both chapters, and for that, I salute you.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Awesomeness

This is going in my favorites....Excellent graphics. You kept the style consistent, and the wide range of Link's expressions is great. You stuck to the story of Zelda, but made it 100 times funnier without bruising the plot. Great accomplishment. Keep it up!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Breath-taking....

Wow, this is an amazing animation...everything is perfect. The characters are wonderfully done and very memorable! The backgrounds are outstanding, and the lighting is perfect! I could just talk all day, but long story short, I LOVE this.

X-Men: Death Becomes Them X-Men: Death Becomes Them

Awesome

Awesome. I reviewed this at FlashPlayer, too, so you should know my opinion (lol....I'm concieted), but I think it's great. The voices are awesome (especially Logan's....it was so wrong it was funny....), the style is great, and the whole thing just rocks.

KEEP IT UP!!!

Final Fantasy Day Care 1 Final Fantasy Day Care 1

Very nice!

Nicely done for your first entry!! Actually, nicely done overall....but, there are some things you could improve on. First of all, there's some bad tweening in some places...but otherwise, it's done VERY well. Second, the voice actor for Fighter doesn't really fit...but, whatever...the graphics are awesome, but they don't always stay consistent. Like with the Chocobo, for instance. It looks different when BM's riding it. Hope that helps! Keep at it!

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Awesomeness

Your style never ceases to amaze me...very unique and very nice animation. The action is amazing, though. Probably your best work.