View Profile gene-goldstein

7 Movie Reviews

Excellent work

As always, you set the bar a little higher, Yotam.

Great job on part 1. So far, it feels like an episode for an Adult Swim show. I think you need to come stateside and pitch this. ;D

JEW ANIMATORS UNITE!

Very nice!

Wow, a stick movie that doesn't suck. Very good job with this! Everyone thinks that a stick movie has to be done with seperate limbs and tweening, but you did what I enjoy the most. Frame by frame sticks. That's the way to go. Anyway, you captured that whole "Naruto ninja" style well. The action is intense, and very well animated. Keep this up! I wanna see more from you!

Awesomeness X2

Just as great as the first, if not better. There are so many funny moments that made laugh out loud....and it's hard to make me laugh out loud when watching cartoons. You've accomplished this with both chapters, and for that, I salute you.

1 Game Review

Pretty good!

This is a pretty good game! I don't know why people would bash it....so what if the graphics are mediocre? They're better than most of the crap in the Flash Portal. The programming here is very nice, actually. The use of 3 different weapons is interesting, and the level transitions are very nice. If you're just 13, then you should be great at this by next year. Keep it up, buddy!

animator, creator, crimefighter